Lawn Damage From Leaves
This is a picture of damage caused by leaves being left on the lawn. If you tend to have enough leaves accumulating on your lawn or parts of your lawn then it’s a good idea to have a fall cleanup done annually. The time and effort to repair these areas would cost more than the costs of having a fall cleanup done.
Here is a simple breakdown of what we do during a fall cleanup.
1. We cut down perennials and remove the dead annuals
2. We blow out landscape beds of leaves and debris.
3. We blow it into piles
4. We then tarp it to our dump trucks and dump trailers.
5. We load into the trucks or trailers.
6. We remove from the site and Dispose of it.